Along with our core expertise in Website Designing and Web Development, we also offer comprehensive Domain booking and Web Hosting services.
• No more hassles about your website going down due to Domain or Hosting issues
• No more worries about your website getting infected by viruses, trojans or spyware
• No need to be clueless when your e-mail stops working or you need to add users
• No need to preserve multiple login and passwords for control panel, hosting or FTP and various site related parameters
• No more confusion over selecting the type and size of hosting space, deciding on the database type and other configuration settings required to run a site successfully
once you decide to work with us for designing and developing your website, you do not need to worry about any kind of technical issues - we always say, " Leave it to us! "
Our Domain Registration and Web Hosting Services include:
• Registering a New Domain and Web Hosting.
• Sending timely reminder for domain and hosting renewals and processing the same after confirmation.
• Helping you decide an appropriate type and size of hosting space required.
• Creating and managing your e-mail accounts.
• Providing hosting space - from as low as 25 MB to as high as several GBs or even a dedicated server.
• Managing all the server-side configuration requirements for your website.
Hosting a website means making a website available to public worldwide. When you create website, it is composed of web pages having text, images, videos and other content for people to see them. However, people can see your website only when it is available on the Internet. To make your website available on the Internet, you have to store it on a computer called web server. When you buy some space on a web server and store your webpages there, your website becomes hosted and can be seen by anyone.
Who is Web Host?
Any person or company who owns a server and rents out web space for website hosting can be called the web host. Some web hosts do not own servers but rent a server from some large web hosting company and then resell the space under their own brand. This is called reseller hosting service and such web hosts are called web resellers. The large web hosting companies even own their datacenter (collection of servers) where they can host millions of websites. Datacenters have many computer servers connected to the Internet with fast connections, back up and high security. Most of the web hosts provide not only web space but many other services related to website hosting and are thus also called web service providers.
What are the Basic Features of a Web Hosting Plan?
• Disk Space
• Programming Services
• Customer Service
Email hosting services usually offer premium email at a cost as opposed to advertisement-supported free email or free webmail. Email hosting services thus differ from typical end-user email providers such as webmail sites. They cater mostly to demanding email users and small and medium-sized (SME) businesses, while larger enterprises usually run their own email hosting service on their own equipment using software such as Microsoft Exchange or Postfix. Hosting providers can manage a user's own domain name, including any email authentication scheme that the domain owner wishes to enforce in order to convey the meaning that using a specific domain name identifies and qualifies email senders.